FTF Catering Guinea, S.A. informs users that the Personal Data that collects are processed automatically and incorporated into the relevant files. The collection and processing of Personal Data aims at maintaining the contractual relationship may be established with the company, as well as carrying out the tasks of information, training, marketing and other activities.
Also, we inform you that, FTF Catering can use the email address provided by you, to keep you informed of its commercial developments and other promotional offers. You expressly consent to the company that we can use your email address for this particular purpose. If you object to receive commercial communications write to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
. The consent shall be given unless expressly inform us revocation thereof to any of the treatments listed above.
The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. The exercise of these rights may be the user through communication via email: email@example.com
The user of the Site shall be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, acting the owner of the website in good faith as a mere service provider. If you have provided false or third parties without their consent, the owner of the website reserves the right to immediate destruction of such data in order to protect the rights of the holders thereof.
FTF Catering Guinea, S.A. is committed to fulfilling its obligation of confidentiality of personal data and its duty to protect them and take all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
The Website has security measures of information generally used to prevent unauthorized access to personal data.
Types of processed / data links to other websites
The Web respects your privacy. Through this Web Site does not collect or process any personal, excluding collected through contact forms and cookies data, as explained below.
The website assumes no responsibility of any kind on the websites of third parties that appear linked to this Site.
Collection and use of information
To improve this Site in terms of system performance and ease of use as well as to provide useful information about our products and services, we automatically collect and store information in the log files (log files) on your computer.
This includes your IP address, browser type, selected language, operating system, Internet Service Provider (ISP) and date/time. This information is used globally to better manage this Site, analyze trends and gather demographic information about our users. The information collected may be used by our marketing, advertising and communication (e.g. to optimize and improve the user experience and/or present special offers, statistical studies and more attractive services).
If non-personal information is used in combination with Personal Data, the set is treated as Personal Data.
To optimize our services, this Site, messages sent by email, online services, advertisements and interactive applications may use “cookies”.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file (small file) is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages, usually consist of letters and numbers, sent by our web server to the cookie file of your browser. Cookies enable our website, among other things, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or their equipment and remember their presence to a new connection between our server and your browser set. The primary purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to present personalized Web pages that can turn a visit to the website of The Web on an individual and tailored to individual preferences experience.
What kind of cookies used by this board?
1.) The Web uses two types of cookies on this Site to the residence time:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are needed for certain applications or functions and allow this site to work properly.
- Persistent Cookies: promote user experience (eg, offering personalized navigation). These cookies remain on your browser for a longer period of time. This period depends on the settings you have made in your browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to the server of the Site whenever you visit. Also known as tracking cookies.
2.) According to the purpose for which the data are treated, this Site employs the following types of cookies:
Third Party Cookies
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow you to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services in this world, for example, traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria in its terminal (eg language, type of browser through which you access the service, locale from which you access the service, etc).
- Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the ad content or service requested use made of our website. For this we analyze their browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising your profile browsing.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to run as efficiently as possible, of advertising spaces, if any, may be included in this Site from which providing the requested service. These cookies store information on their behavior obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing us to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Web beacons or pixel tags
This site uses web beacons (also called “pixel tags”). A web beacon is typically not more transparent graphic image of 1 x 1 pixel that is placed on a web page or in an e-mail to monitor the online behavior of the user visiting the website.
These images used primarily third-party technologies, in the case of this Site is usual to monitor visitor activity, as knowing which pages of the Site visit, when and from where (country / city)
Monitoring and Analysis
For continuous optimization of their marketing communications, Web analytics software uses Google Analitycs. This technology allows to know the online visitor behavior in terms of time, geographic location and use of this Site. The information is collected through pixel tags and / or tracking cookies. This information is anonymous, it is not linked to personal data and the Web is not shared with third parties for their independent use. All information needed for analysis is stored on Google servers.
Enabling and disabling cookies and similar resources
Remember that certain features and full functionality of this site may not be after you disable cookies available.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.
- If using Firefox Mozzilla:
1. Choose Tools, then 2. Options 3. Click on Privacy 4. Select or deselect the Accept cookies option and the option Even Third Party.
- If you use Internet Explorer 8.0:
1: Select Tools / Internet Options. 2: Press the Privacy tab. 3: Select the desired settings.
- If you use Internet Explorer 5.0:
1. Choose Tools, then 2. Internet Options. 3. Click the Security tab in Internet and 4. Finally, click Custom Level. 5. Go to Cookies and choose one of two options.
- If you use Internet Explorer 4.0:
- In Internet Explorer 3.0, you can click View, Options, Advanced, and in the Warning before accepting “cookies”.
- If you use Netscape Communicator 4.0: On your Task Bar, click:
1. Edit in 2. Preferences and then in 3. Advanced. 4. Set the desired options in the box that has the “Cookies” tab.
- If you use Google Chrome:
1. Click the menu icon Google Chrome Chrome; 2 Select Settings 3. Click Show Advanced Options …, listed towards the bottom of the page; 4. In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings … 5. To disable or enable cookies, press the “Block data sites and third party cookies”. To enable cookies and third-party source, select the Allow local data to be set option. If you only want to accept first-party cookies, select the check box next to “Block data sites and third party cookies”.
The Web makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Site is accurate and current.